Gauger with drum
The gauger with drum separates the different sizes of cherries, chestnuts and frozen strawberries.
It is composed of rotating drums connected to each other, fitted in series. The drums have holes of increasing size, corresponding to the gauge classes.
In the Transformation-Freezing Industry, it can process cherries, inserted into the production line between the previous de-stalking stages and the successive punch de-stoning.
In the Food Processing Industry, Fresh Chestnuts.
- Made entirely of STAINLESS STEEL.
- The frame is composed of a resistant structure of profiles and modelled sheet steel, standing on 4 legs, those at the outlet being telescopic.
- Stainless steel rotating gauge drums.
- Two transmission shafts with rubber coated wheels supporting the drums.
- Transmission is provided by a chain connected to one single speed-change drive unit.
- Outer drum-scraping rollers
- Discharging hoppers for each gauge.