Water filtering with drum
The filter with rotating drum is a self-cleaning rotating cylindrical grating cleaner that is used for separating solid material from water. Made of stainless steel, it basically consists of:
- frame with feeding tank of the appropriate shape for receiving and distributing the flow along the drum entire length;
- rotating cylinder made up of drilled sheet that is chosen according to the characteristics of the fluid to be processed and to the type of solids suspended in such fluid;
- mobile scraping blade for removing the filtered solid product deposited on the cylinder external surface;
- internal high-pressure washing device;
- filtered water collection tank with drainage valve and cleaning door.