Hammer mincing mill
The hammer mincing mill is used to crush fruit without stones, like apples, pears and tomatoes.
The product, crushed by hammers that rotate at high speed, passes through a perforated sheet placed in the lower part of the mill.
The diameter of the holes varies according to the product to be obtained.
In the Preserved Food Industry, it can directly process the above-mentioned products and those previously stoned, on a production line before the successive heating and refining stages,
in the production of purées.
- Made entirely of STAINLESS STEEL.
- Rotor composed of a central shaft on which the fixed hammers are installed.
- Perforated stainless steel sieve, easy to change.
- Direct transmission with flexible joint between the motor and the rotating shaft.
- Hinged upper body to facilitate inspection and cleaning, equipped with safety microswitch.
- Inner washing manifold.