The stone depulper is suitable both for destoning ripe fruit and for cleaning the stones of the fruit previously processed with the Rotary Destoner, such as peaches, apricots, prunes and cherries.
Adequately equipped and adjusted, it is suitable for de-stoning olives and dates.
The machine is fed by an infeed hopper containing an Archimedean screw, which ensures a regular flow to the area of the beaters, rotating at high speed and centrifuging the product.
The purée passes through the sieve holes and falls into the discharging hopper, while the stones and other wastes exit from the rear part of the machine. The diameter of the holes in the sieve varies according to the product.
In the Preserved Food Industry, it can directly process the above mentioned products, either alone, as a stone cleaner, or on the line after our Rotary Destoner.
- Made entirely of STAINLESS STEEL.
- Particularly strong and large sized structure.
- Rotor constituted of a central shaft, on which the adjustable beaters are fitted (they can be in stainless steel or in special rubber).
- Perforated stainless steel sieve, fast and easy to change.
- Product infeed hopper, stones and waste-collecting hopper, purée receiving hopper with DN coupling.
- Easily opened inspection covers equipped with safety microswitch.
- Inner washing manifold.
- Rotor driven by electric motor with trapezoidal belt transmission.